- Monday, March 9, 2015, 7:00 PM: Monthly club meeting at Athens Community Center, 701 E State St, Athens, OH 45701.
About the Athens Bicycle Club
Athens Bicycle Club formed in 1971. Over the years, ABC members have been instrumental leaders in the many developments that make Southeastern Ohio a great place for bicycling.
Would you like to get involved with fellow community members who also enjoy cycling? ABC activities include:
- Offering opportunities to network with other cyclists via club meetings, electronic communications, events and rides.
- Hosting the annual Tour of the Hocking River Valley bike ride, which celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2011!
- Organizing and promoting cycling through events including group rides, the annual Tour of the Hocking, Tour of Zaleski, and the Race to the Hills Mountain Bike Race.
- Participating in various committees and task forces focused on cycling on city streets, county roads, and on public lands.
- Advocating for access to off-road trails by developing relationships with land managers, other trail users, and related organizations.
- Planning, constructing and maintaining mountain bike trails at Strouds Run State Park and Lake Hope State Park.
We are proud to live in a place that is wonderful for biking. Please consider joining ABC and becoming part of a group of local cyclists who are known for rolling up their sleeves and making things happen. In addition to supporting the types of activities and advocacy described above, club dues help pay for club insurance, the purchase and maintenance of trail-building tools, and special projects including the Southeast Ohio Bicycle Map.
- Individual $20
- Family $35
- Carbon Fiber $50*
- Titanium $100*
* Carbon Fiber and Titanium Memberships are for Individuals, Families or Businesses. Help support ABC at the level of your choice.
Click here to view or print the Athens Bicycle Club Membership Form in PDF format.